Saturday, November 27, 2010

Etsy Project Embrace

So many causes, charities, relief organizations and support groups grab out attention during this season.  It is all good!  But for me,  I am feeling really comfortable with the idea of an ongoing commitment that will just part of me.  I have chosen to join Etsy Project Embrace.

We are a Universal Coalition of Artists, Suppliers and Vintage Collectors who initially were brought together as a way to help our friend and wonderful Etsian, Laura Slocum who had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

Today, our group not only supports the American Cancer Society (ACS), but also The American Hospice Foundation (AHF).

I have chosen to affiliate with the American Hospice Foundation  through Etsy's Project Embrace.

If you are interested, it is really very easy. A lot of the satisfaction comes, at least for me, through a continuing connection through Etsy.

Take a look, and join if you like, or simply support by passing  the word.  Again, it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)