Monday, December 20, 2010

I love downloads....free, that is!

Wrapping up you your gifts just about now, aren't you?  I am.  I have always loved spending time on the wrapping process and have a ton of ribbons saved year after year and papers, wallpaper, berrypapers.  I have stamped paper, made it myself (that was an awful mess), used newspaper, used wine corks for stamps to make designs on the  reverse side of paper bags from the grocery....and on and on.


This year, I am using post-consumer tissue, fabric and recycled burlap.  For the tags....I have pretty much  depended on Martha Stewart for ideas and downloads.  I have a more relaxed and rustic approach nowadays, so I have perused the net for what looks like fun.  Well, holy cow....I found a huge list of downloadables listed together by Cassi Griffin at Beladia. 
She has them from all our favorites from Amy Butler to Sew Mama Sew to Zakka Life.   cardstock in  Also, check out Creature Comforts for some more downloads. Go take a look, pop some your printer and knock yourself out!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)