Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Can't Fly

After deciding that I couldn't fly on the zip line with the grandkids, I decided to get some work done for the shop ...and make some more wristlets and list them on etsy.   I did pretty well and got three made and several others cut out. 

 



      I discovered this bag pattern over on Sew Spoiled.  Leah gives you permission to make and sell, so I went for it.    This summer.  I whipped one out and carried it on our two week vacation. Hands free shopping, sightseeing, etc.  Sometimes it holds as much as my keys,  camera, glasses, cash and id, the cell phone is pushing it.

Anyway...we sewed most of the afternoon ,feline co-worker, Missy, supervising.


She approved most everything, so it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)