Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy, busy.....but no sales

Get this....I got the taxes finished; made all the reservations for our trips from May through August (a total of five - four camping one B&B at the beach, booked the house-sitter, had a bone-scan, went to The Fountains (a very spiffy and beautiful outdoor mall,  took and posted photos of my completed quilt tops and cleaned the cat box!  All in the space of four days.
See....Clean kitty box!

What could possibly be left to do, you say?......well take a look at my sewing room...I have to get some order going on here...


The reason for all this action is that sales on my Etsy shop have ground to a halt.  If I don't sell bags, I don't get to make more.  If you feel the need for an on-line shopping experience keep me in mind.  End of Monday Whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)