Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super Simple Nightie....

I don't sew clothing.  I make bags for my shop and quilts, for my home and Project Linus.  However, I came across this little tutorial on Sew Mama Sew.   I had ordered some of Anna Maria Horner's   "Litle Folks" Voile...just to see what it was.  This is the sweetest, most elegant cotton I have seen.  It is akin to silk.  One of my quilting friends said that it was like the material in our mothers' good blouses.  So, this is what I made:

Just to see what it was like, I slept in it the day I made it....it was soft and silky.  And when I got up, there was barely a wrinkle. 

If anyone has made a quilt from this I would really like to know about it.  It is a tempting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)