I have been following Team EcoEtsy via the blog, twitter and facebook. Their blog is a cooperative effort of Team EcoEtsy members, providing eco-news, eco-tips, member features, eco-friendly creations, how-tos and EcoEtsy news! The eco-goodies are sold on Etsy.com, and can be found by doing a tag search for “TeamEcoEtsy".Members of EcoEtsy work together to:
- Raise funds for non-profit organizations, through auctions, sales, etc.
- Find attractive ways to reuse packaging materials
- Find promotional materials that are Eco-friendly
- Promote Etsy through the creative reuse and labeling of packaging
- Actively participate in the Eco Etsy Yahoo group, and other web based groups for the team.
- Create a list of tips for sellers who want their shops to be more “green”
- Educate buyers and sellers on the importance of reuse
To go straight from here to Eco Etsy, just click on the bird graphic over to the right.
Buy organic, fair trade, recycled – and handmade!