Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chirstmas 'n stuff...


Making Christmas stuff for my Etsy shop, the Craft Faire at church and to give as hostess gifts, etc.  Pot holders are flying out of my sewing room.   As for the aprons,  I really have a hard time.  I did find one tutorial that works pretty on Fabrotopia's site...click here to go to site and download instructions.   I can't wear hats and I can't put together an apron.  Just better move on.  


There is a new design for my wristlets.  I have altered Leah Williams' pattern from over at Sew Spoiled and added a cuff on the top.  This make installing the zipper a real snap for me and looks kind of cute.




And this is my favorite fabric....I know someone who would look stunning carrying this, maybe on New Year's Eve.   Lately the fabrics are getting more interesting to experiment with....ultra-suede is fabulous.  The Asian style fabric shot with gold is stunning, and I have some cranberry poly-satin that makes a yummy wristlet. 

I have uploaded these to Flikr, and my friends over there seem to like the design and use of fabric.  Gives me some incentive  to play more.  So, I guess I will offer a couple of these for sale in my shop and see what takes off.  Wish me luck.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)