Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tweet!

Twitter  I did it!  I swore I would not because I thought it was silly.  I joined to help promote my shop
especially since this is my first holiday sales season.   I have an Etsy friend who has two great shops (check out the link).  She has been very helpful to me and I think she knows her way around Etsy. 

This morning I was looking at my blogger homepage and I saw her blog.  She hasn't been posting for a long time and lo and behold there were some new posts.  One involved a giveaway that she was running on Twitter. What a great idea!  ....aaaand she has 2,000 followers.  How does this happeen.  Thinking this was a great idea to get my shop url out there became a twerp tweeter.  Let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)