Friday, December 11, 2009

I have found something.....

....and I think I should tell you guys about it.  First of all,  to quote Mariel over at "Or So She Says"
"Speaking of reasonable prices, when I saw these insanely cute bags of LB Artworks, I was like "what?!" I was so shocked, I had to call Jessica...."she's selling these super cute bags for that??" I swear these could be sold for double the price, but I love this shop all the more for being reasonable and I will sing their praises forever! I love that the bags remind me of nature and that they are so durable (4 layers)! If you want a unique, quality bag...this is the place. Just don't buy my favorites before I get to them!"   


Well, watch out Mariel..I just bought a bag from the birds collection...this one:



Go look....it is a little late for Christmas shopping, but...hey, this for me,moi and myself.   Here is a peek as some of the other bags (photo from Or So She Says Blog):




There is nothing in it for me, friends, just the pleasure of telling my friends 
about the work of this gal from Tennessee.


That said, I am off to make a new ironing board cover.  I saw this dreamy and fun IBC on "Monica Wants It"  and headed over to the Etsy seller to grab it....guess what?  Someone beat me to it...it was like totally gone!  Sooooo, I rummaged in the sellers sold file and found out what the fabric was (discontinued, natch!) but did get my hands on a couple of yards. Then I found a tutorial on how to make a new IBCl..... that I think I might make sense of.  Will show you when I finish. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)