Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ocean Avenue Silks



This scarf, 
titled Adobe Closeup,was 
 hand painted by Becke of OceanAveSilks.


I have been watching the fabulous work by this exceptional artist for some months now.  I follow her on Flikr and browse her Etsy Shop. Her scarves are currently being sold in the gift shop of the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City during their Georgia O'Keeffe Abstractions exhibit!




The Orange County Museum of Art in Newport Beach, California, has wrapped up their exhibit Illuminations during which they featured her exclusive designs inspired by O'Keeffe in their gift shop. http://www.flickr.com/photos/oceanavesilks/sets/72157622390672002/

Also, the latest post on  California Crafter's Club of Etsy - CCCOE, features her work.  Be sure to look down to the right in my blogroll.

I know where I am going for Christmas shopping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)