Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pure Green Living

Have you all seen Pure Green Living Magazine?  I am so all over this!!!
The opening line is "Pure Green Design...Good design doesn't have to come at such cost, environmentally speaking anyway. Pure Green Design brings you the latest, the unique and, most importantly, the green."  There are photos of product from various designers and sellers including a good number of Etsy shops included.   There is the emagazine, blog (go ahead and peek, I will wait here)  and the usual twitter....lots of connections to eco-style blogs, shopping and links galore.  There is the "Green Tip Of The Day"
 
Celine Mackay is the creator and curator... She says "Green design is what I do. Pure Green is where I share it. Sustain (www.sustainmuskoka.ca) is where I make it accessible."

 
Now if that doesn't say something.....it's all good.  I have subscribed to the emagazine and have looked at the current and past issue. 
 
From there I went to  Best Green Blogs .....this is a huge blogroll all about who is doing what in our eco-world. 
 
I have put both sites on my ever growing blogroll over on the right.....There are links in the post also.  Let me know what you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)