Wednesday, December 1, 2010

IPad Sleeve Tutorial

Thanks to Moda Bake Shop for sharing this fun pattern from John Adams (The Quilt Dad).  

This is not my pattern....I won't don't really hae no idea how to create patterns.  In fact I use patterns for almost everything I make the first time I make it.  Once I have made it a few times, then I feel ok about taking off on my own and adapting it for what comes into my head.  As John says:  Feel free to "hack" this tutorial to  "make it your own, dawg".

This pattern is very straightforward, and I think you will like it.  

You can see it on John's blog  he  will redirect you to Moda for the download.  Be to check out his place while you are there.  I'm sure it will be a fave. 

Click on this link iPad sleeve three ways to download the pattern over at Moda.

iPad Sleeve

 This tutorial contains three variations on the pattern to allow you to choose the one that best suits your style. These iPad sleeves use the new Moda Snuggle fabric to create an inner lining that is both soft and protective.

DSC_0009



Version A - Simple strips:

iPad sleeve A



Version B - Pretty pleats:

iPad sleeve 2



Version C - Dynamic diagonals:

iPad sleeve 3



iPad sleeve
This tutorial is the sole property of John Adams of Quilt Dad and has been posted on Moda Bake Shop for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)