Saturday, August 8, 2009

Come on in....



This Pinwheel quilt made with repro fabrics is my favorite of all....I call it my 'nap quilt'. There is a view of the back. I got this idea from one of your blogs of course! Missy definitely approves.

This is by far the largest quilt I have made. It is also the one I love most .It is a Pineapple, and took forever with all the squaring up and trimming. But there it is .... (no, I don't keep on the hammock, but thought it would make a good photo.

Come on in...I want to share my quilting life......This is the wonderful room Garth and I designed when we added on to our home. I can spend a lot of time here.











1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! I love both your quilts and what a wonderful quilting room you have.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)