Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paint Box from Oh, Fransson!











Elizabeth Hartman
... has a drop-dead stunning quilt and tutorial.  I'm also  putting it in my tut list here, but need to talk about it a bit.  She has created a paintbox combonation of blocks.  8 per week. Sort of like moving through the color wheel week by week.
Go to http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/paintbox-quilt-along/ ... for the tutorial  I am going to put this on my list of quilts to make.
Seems that i am going in spurts....for 6 moths it was bags, bags, bags and stocking the  SquareBag Shoppe on Etsy.  
Now, every quilt I like, I need to make.  I have left Thimbleberries behind and am going for a more modern geometric look.  Anyway, I am going to do this quilt-along.  


Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)