Monday, February 8, 2010

Troy, Tara and their tribe have left Haiti...


Tara said goodbye last week  I knew they were leaving....after four year and an earthquake a rest and recoup is needed.  But, who do I go to now to keep informed? Folks who follow them are asking the same question..   I am familiar with Dr. Jan, so I will check out her blog.

I know that Troy will tweet and use his new iPhone photo app, so they are not lost.

The UN, UNICEF, ARC, US Army and all the rest do not do it for me.  Their info is in spurts of press releases that are conflicting and non personal.  The best support and information for me comes from the NGOs (non governmental organizations).....who have had a system in place for years before the earthquake. 

http://www.newsweek.com/id/231004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)