Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Canasta Quilts Option 1: Natural Canasta

Elizabeth Hartman is tempting us with this new pattern series called Canasta Quilts.  I have decided to continue my 'square in square' series with this option first, then I will give the wonky a go.  The patterns will be in her etsy shop for download tomorrow.


Here is a blue variation.....Elizabeth's cat, Maeby, gives it the paw of approval.

Also, somewhere in the recent past I made a post about her incredible Paintbox Quilt-along.  My goal now is to start collecting the fabrics in colorways to do the whole quilt.  It may be a lifetime project, but my list is so long already that the end is not in sight.  That is positively positive, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)