Sunday, March 28, 2010

Laurie is back......

eeeek....email in my box says Laurie Wisbrun had reopened Scarlet Fig Shop TODAY!!!  I run, digitally, right over and the shop is empty!  I looks just like it has every day this last three weeks that I have looked..empty!!  Then, when I try again, poof...like wham! there it all is.  I make purchases from my list...oh yes I was ready to go..here is what I got:



Donkies In Wellies, for sure.....
Rhinos, Giraffes and Elephants.....

I have no idea what I will make with this.  Maybe a bag for my shop, but I could not part with it. 
Maybe this:  

Laurie has a link to this project on her post.  I have made it before, and it is really a cinch.  Give it a try:  http://threebears.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/little-boxy-pouch-tutorial/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you will make!!! And thank you sooooo much for your patience while I got the store re-opened!
    --laurie

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)