Monday, March 8, 2010

Donkeys in Wellies...


Ok....so I found this quilt on flikr with a teeny block of what looked like a horse wearing rainboots.  Well sleuthing through here and there I found what it was.....an original design from Laurie Wisbrun at Scarlet Fig .  

There is a link there to her Etsy shop (closed right now...but I signed up to be notified the second she returns so I can buy tons of her fabrics.    Click on these links for all the eye candy.  I will let you know when it is time to shop....


2 comments:

  1. The comment you left on my blog re: opening the store is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you for the wonderful laugh! Thanks so much for your patience. I should have the store open again in the next several weeks. :)
    --laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comments so I know you have stopped by:)